April 27th, 2017 - New Vocabulary Words
The key is at the bottom of the page but don’t cheat !
The Definition Choices:
- sparkling or gleaming; scintillating;
- deliberately faithless; treacherous; deceitful
- a bit of finery; a showy article of dress
- a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally fallacious method of reasoning
- a dead tree, especially the bleached skeleton or splintered trunk
- any fruit, as a peach, cherry, plum - comprised of skin,pulp and usually a single seed
- having the nature or qualities of oil
- heart shaped
- menacing; threatening.
- all at once; altogether.
- D (i.e. He had the irritating habit of applying sophistry when he knew the least about a given subject.)
- J (i,e. They were shocked by the sheer vividness of the images and sounds filling the room holos-bolus.)
- G (i.e. His manner, attractive to ladies often effected other men like the oleaginous grime on one’s hands having grabbed the wrong end of the stick. )
- A (i.e. The humming birds neck feathers were coruscant greens and blues. )
- I (i.e. It seemed that his minatory manner was effective in his role as a guard.)
- F (i.e. He favored a diet including a wide variety of drupe over vegetables or meats.)
- B (i.e. He was a kind man, married to a perfidious shrew. )
- E (i.e. Although the fall was not fatal, the rampike that he fell on was.)
- C (i,e. All the girls were envious of her small broach as it was the perfect fallal to her dress.)
- H (i,e. The fall was her time for love, even the red and yellow cordate leaves inspired her.)