Cajun Corn Cobbettes
I cannot remember now how i ended up with this dish. I was in a take out order frenzy. Anyway, I remembered that I liked them. So this is my attempt to recreate them at home.
1 bag of Green Giant Frozen Cobbettes (12), thawed
1 stick of unsalted butter (8 Tbs), melted
6 Tbs Creole Seasoning
Favorite Hot Sauce
3 Tbs neutral oil (for baking)
- Prep all ingredients.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, Cajun seasoning, and hot sauce (optional). Stir to combine.
- Transfer the corn into a deep bowl and brush the butter/seasoning mix. Toss to coat evenly.
- Place the corn into the preheated air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, turning as needed to help the corn cook evenly. Keep an eye on it, as corn can easily overcook and become burnt.
- Once done, remove from the air fryer and place into a serving bowl. Serve immediately with dipping sauces like ranch, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine half the Creole seasoning and 3 Tbs oil. Add favorite hot sauce to taste here. Mix well.
- Coat each cubbette with the mixture and place cob end down on an aluminum covered cookie sheet.
- Cook corn for 35 minutes. Melt butter in a small bowl and mix in remaining Creole spices.
- Remove from oven and roll each cobbette in the butter mixture