Veggies & Ziti in Miso Butter
This dish is designed to be tasty and filling. We liked it. I have become a fan of using miso in pasta dishes. The flavor is subtle but good(at least to me).
1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
1/2 small bag of frozen Brussel sprouts
5 tablespoons white miso
5 tablespoons salted butter, softened (Or I Can’t Believe It’s Butter)
2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
8 ounces ziti noodles
1/2 red onion, sliced thin
8 oz mushroom, sliced
1 Tbs key lime juice
Cooking spray oil
- Prepare ingredients prior to starting. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine miso, key lime juice, ginger, and butter
- Bring unsalted water to a boil in a large pot
- Spray a lasagna-sized casserole dish with cooking spray
- Drain noodles. Mix noodles with cauliflower, brussel sprouts, mushrooms, and onion. and the Miso Ginger Butter mixture.
- Mix well and pour into the casserole dish.
- Place on a middle rack and bake for 30 minutes