Air Fryer Corn Fritters
We have a member of our family who is allergic to dairy. Feel free to add your favorite cheese to this recipe. It’s good either way.
1 bag (16oz) Trader Joe;a Super Sweet White Corn, thawed
1 or 2 tsp sugar (optional)
1 tsp salt substitute
½ tsp pepper
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
2 Tbs butter
2 Tbs olive or vegetable oil
¼ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
¼ cup tamed jalapeño, diced
- Mix together the eggs, salt, pepper, sugar, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl and combine.
- Add in the flour and whisk until incorporated.
- Add in the corn, shredded cheese, bacon, and diced jalapeño.
- Shape into patties and place in freezer for 30 minutes
- Preheat Air Fryer to 400
- Spray trays with cooking oil
- Air Fryer for 10 minutes and flip over for an additional 5 minutes.
Serve with dipping sauces and condiments.