Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
A friend of ours posted this on FB and I thought it looked pretty good. Just tweaked it a bit.
2 lb. baby red potatoes, halved (or quartered if large)
6 slices bacon
1 cup sour cream
Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 package ranch seasoning
1 tsp Tajin spice
Freshly ground black pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar
1/2 cup freshly chopped chives
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, lemon juice, and ranch seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add sour cream mixture to potatoes and toss until combined. Add cheddar, chives, and cooked bacon and toss until combined.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.