Baked Garlic & Herb Salmon
Saw a video about this recipe and it seemed like it would be tasty.
2-3 lbs Salmon fillet, skin on
1/4 cup olive oil
4-6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp each, thyme, oregano, rosemary, onion powder
1/2 tsp each, Tj’a Chili Lime spice. lemon pepper and salt substitute
1 Lemon. sliced
1 Tbs Key Lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment and distribute lemon slices on the sheet. Position the salmon such that all the salmon is resting on top of one or more slices.
- Add thyme, oregano, rosemary, onion powder, TJ’s chili lime spice, lemon pepper and salt substitute, olive oil, and key lime juice in a mixing bowl and whisk.
- Pour mixture on salmon, and brush it in.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until flakey or 145 degrees internal temp.
- Serve hot.