I don’t even remember exactly how i got these pretty fillets in our freezer. I think it must have been one those bonus things you get sometimes when you order online. I was happy to see them because I was pretty salmon-saturated these days. Anyway, I t was good.
2 lbs haddock filets
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1.2 tsp Tajin spice
2 Tbs chopped parsley
Lemon wedges for serving
Salt substitute and coarse ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Dry the fish filets very well with paper towels. Place the fish on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray or use a piece of parchment paper to line the sheet. Season the fish with salt substitute and pepper.
- Add the panko, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, Old Bay Seasoning, garlic powder, Tajin, and parsley to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread mixture on top of fish, dividing between the filets, using all of the topping. Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on how thick your fish filet is. Remove the fish from the oven and switch oven to broil. Broil the fish for ~2 minutes until the topping is browned.
- Serve the fish with lemon wedges and garnish with more chopped parsley.