Creamy Mustard-Dill Potato Salad
Came up with this on on Easter to keep our spiral cut ham company. Its a nice hearty salad with lots of good flavors.
3 lbs small red potatoes
1 cup diced green onions
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1 Tbs dijon mustard
1Tbs dried dill
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika
- Add potatoes to a pan, whole and cover with cold water. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 15 – 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to cool.
- Cut potatoes into bite- sized chunks. Remove peel if desired.
In a medium- size bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dijon mustard and seasonings together until smooth.
- Add potatoes, green onions, parsley and dressing into a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Dust top with smoked paprika before serving.