Grilled Lobster Tails
You can do this simple recipe on the grill or under the broiler. The key is not to over cook the tails.
8 lobster tails, split with meat out on top
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp thyme minced
1 tsp rosemary minced
1 tsp parsley chopped
satt substitute and peper to taste
1 lemon, cut into wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to broil or heat grill to 500 degrees.
- Using kitchen shears butterfly the tail by cutting down the center. Loosen the meat and pull the lobster meat upward. Salt substitute and pepper the meat and set on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, garlic, paprika, thyme, rosemary, and parsley. Brush on evenly on each lobster tail.
- Grill/Broil the lobster tails for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is opaque and lightly brown on the top. Check with a meat thermometer – 130 to 140 degrees F is done.
- Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.