Thai Cucumber Salad
I came up with this one on the fly. I was serving a new Lemongrass Chicken dish and I wanted a cool but tastes salad to have with it. I had some fresh asparagus, cherry tomatoes and cucumber so I went for it and it turned out to be perfect. If you want a nice colorful and tasty salad this is a good one.
1.5 cups of Sweet Cherry Tomatoes halved
1/2 European Cucumber partially peeled and sliced
1 bunch of steamed fresh asparagus, chilled and diced (cut of the tough ends off)
1/3 cup of thinly sliced sweet onion. Scallions will work just as well.
1/3 cup of Feta Cheese crumbles
1/3 cup of Thai Chili Sauce
Salt and Pepper
- Wash and prepare the tomatoes
- Peel, quarter and slice the cucumber
- Wash, trim and dice onion or scallions
- Place vegetables in a large salad bowl
- Add Feta cheese and Thai Chili sauce
- Gently toss salad and salt and pepper to taste
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow to cool in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving
- Toss salad prior to serving.